Blogging Like Ideas
Today I’m going to share 30 blogging like ideas for articles.
I’d like to speak with you about blogging.
Blogging is, without a doubt, fantastic! I have some knowledge of it: I grew more creative and at ease with writing as a result of this experience.
I’m also a faster reader.
I also acquired numerous photographic methods and increased my SEO skills, among other things.
However, if you lack inspiration, there is one thing you won’t be able to do: update your blog because you won’t have enough content to publish a new piece.
Blogging ideas wanted
I thought of giving you a list of “ 30 article ideas for blogging non-stop for 1 month ” because you can be lacking in inspiration; it happens to me quite rarely, but it does happen anyway!
If you find yourself in this situation and are unable to update your blog, you may decide to abandon it and never return to it.
It’d be a pity, wouldn’t it?
Of course, I’m not encouraging you to blog nonstop; you may utilize these ideas as you see appropriate, and if it allows you to write a bit more because you’re feeling inspired, that’s already fantastic!
Here are 30 article ideas for blogging non-stop for 1 month:
- Write about your last beauty product test. Top or flop ?
- Submit a contest to your readers.
- Give your opinion on the last book read or film seen. Your readers expect an honest opinion that may make them want to read this book or watch this film.
- Share your passion through a specific article.
- Share 5 Instagram accounts that you particularly like (cooking, DIY, bullet journal, fashion, travel, lifestyle, etc.).
- Share your blog review (you celebrate your 1 year for example).
- Write an open letter to someone you care about or someone you want to send a message to. Tell him on your blog.
- Write an article on your last stay: weekend or trip. Make your readers dream with your photos.
- Write an article on your favorite social network: why do you use it? What has been your evolution? What is your routine?
- Make a list of the applications you use most every day: what do they bring you?
- Publish an article on your successes and failures. What were your mistakes and what allowed you to move forward. Your readers also like to discover that there is a real person behind your blog and like to know a little more about you.
- Publish your marketing secrets. Your readers will surely want to know what your secrets are for developing your different social networks.
- Publish the list of the top 5 or top 10 celebrities that you follow on Twitter or that you would like to follow and why?
- Share a rewarding experience. For example, when I was a student I did an internship in a large Parisian communication agency. I learned a lot there, develop skills and I also worked like Anne Hathaway in the Devil dresses in Prada. Here !
- Share your tips for developing your community on your social networks.
- Tell a myth, these things are not true and then do some research to give your point of view and say why it is not the truth.
- Share in an article your future plans (professional, personal, blog, etc.).
- Share your latest fashion look.
- Publish your latest DIY.
- Publish a to-do list on a subject that speaks to you and that you have mastered and that could help your readers.
- Publish 10 quotes that inspire you every day.
- Share your experience if you’ve been to a blogger event.
- Share your last recipe.
- Share the latest articles you liked in the blogosphere and say why they are your favorites.
- Write a humor article on a subject close to your heart.
- Ask your readers what you should improve on your blog by asking them for feedback via comments. You can even create a poll.
- Tell your travel anecdotes in an article.
- Talk about motherhood, what it has brought you.
- Publish a playlist for this summer.
- Publish a list of your favorite podcasts.
I hope this article will allow you to write in the coming months and that it will have inspired you! Do not hesitate to tell me if you liked it
How to Get Ideas For Articles
What do you do when you’re at a loss for words? Or, even if you do have a concept, but can’t seem to condense it into clear sentences on paper?
I’ve just had a “thought shift,” and the following is the outcome of the words flooding out.
1. Be aware of your surroundings.
As you can see from this lengthy preface, looking at what’s going on around you is one technique to come up with article ideas.
What’s on the front pages of newspapers and periodicals these days?
Reading articles, watching television, and listening to the radio are all good ways to pass the time.
You might be able to assess the agendas of local school meetings or municipal council sessions. What’s going on with your favorite television show?
Apart from the shoot ’em ups, automobile chases, and sex, that is!
If someone in your social circle or on TV brings up a topic that interests you, use the Internet to learn more about it.
What are your passions? Who do you wish to make contact with?
2. Make a note of it.
A journal or recipe box, a tackle box, and a table napkin should all be kept on hand. In the end, it doesn’t matter.
However, make it large and durable enough to hold your written ideas.
You may even use your computer to save all of your thoughts in Word.
3. Reuse and recycle
Rewrite some of the older pieces you’ve written from a different perspective.
If you were previously the “pro,” try being the “con” and watch what happens.
When a previously published piece catches your eye, adapt it for your topic and play Devil’s advocate with your own. Alternatively, approach the article or blog post from a completely different perspective than the original.
4. It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words.
You can support your thoughts using photographs ripped from newspapers and magazines in addition to writing, typing, computing, and saving your words.
As a result, you could wish to include an area in your idea book where they’ll be useful.
Blogging Like Ideas Video
Before we close the doors, join Blogging to Win!
Do you want to create a blog in 2020 but don’t know where to begin when it comes to making money online?
I’ve gathered some suggestions especially for you!
Running an internet blogging business is akin to being in the Wild West, therefore I’ve compiled a list of blogging recommendations for you novices to make things easier. In the year 2020, I’m going to start a blog.